I was adopted! i i wish to know mother where are you!

It's as if I have always known you;
I'm curious, do we look alike?
Do I have your smile, your eyes, your passion for life?
Do we talk the same way, walk the same way?
Do you long to hold me?
I long to hold you. Mother, where are you, I'm trying to find you.
There was love between you and my father, moonlight and magic, white sands with blue-green seas...nine months later you gave birth to me.
Moonlight and magic couldn’t make him stay, now Mother, where are you?
You went away.
Long ago and not so far away,
people said it wasn't right to keep your baby when there wasn't a wedding ring.
Seems that's what happened to you and me.
Now I'm stuck here in this lonely world with out you.
Days are long; I spend them looking for you.
Nights are spent dreaming of what could have been.
Oh, it would have been grand.
Mirrors flash back only uncertain reflections
Of not knowing who it is I really see.
Not your fault, it was the sign of the times.
How cruel this world can be-
You wanted a better life for us; for me
Did you not realize that there was enough love?
We could have made it.
We could have shown them all, no matter what the consequence.
There would have been no misery, no uncertainty, no sadness, no searching for a life that could have been.
Mother, where are you?
I'm trying to find you?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "I was adopted! i i wish to know mother where are you!"

  1. Vinne Phoon says:
    January 2, 2012 at 6:18 PM

    Don't be sad...wishing you can find your mother soon. =)